Saturday, December 1, 2012

Devaal to Gurgaon


That evening I was introduced to a press vehicle which went to pick up newspaper early in morning towards Karnaprayag. So next morning I was up early and started my trip to Gurgaon at 4.00am in the morning. Next I boarded the Himgiri bus heading towards Haridwar at 6.30am. By 2.00 pm I was at Haridwar. I was left disappointed when informed that no hi-tech or Volvo buses would be leaving for Delhi before 8.00 PM. 
I knew there was the Haryana Roadways Volvo which left for Gurgaon at 8.00 PM from Haridwar and decided to take that back to Gurgaon. Took a room, got fresh and rested there for few hours. After spending anxious 30 mins waiting for the Volvo at the Haridwar Bus depot, hoping there would be at least 1 seat available, finally boarded the bus at 9.00pm. Bus dropped me at IFCO Chowk at 1.30 am and I was home sleeping by 2.00am. 
I practically did the Uttaranchal circuit travelling and trekking. Hectic definitely, but cramped office schedule and busy life don’t provide luxury any more. I will take what I get. Kedar Tal, you are next!

Cheerss..                                                                                                                                                                
Tanzeem Patankar

No comments:

Post a Comment